Friday, June 6, 2014

Bucket list for today

So, my body won it yesterday. But today I will throw myself into it with full force.
This is my bucket list for today:
- finish my Dugg Egg Blue shutters and talk Martin into bringing them home for me tonight... ;-) They only just need to be waxed, which will give me an opportunity to try my new waxing brush.
- add a last layer of paint to a table top
- start with stenciling
- start painting a wine cabinet in this adorable mix of French Linen and Old White

I also made a pic of that adorable lampshade I got at "The Shabby Shed" yesterday because the lighting today is much better than yesterday, it's a beautiful day here at the dutch coast and I will probably be declared crazy for not going to the beach today, but my head is imploding from ideas. So, I'm heading out for my workplace at noon, again with my suitcase, but it's only just 8 kilos now after unpacking it yesterday evening. So that's okay, I need to transfer my new goodies to my workplace.

I got some new colors I just really want to experiment with too. So it will be a creative rage. But I'm all ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment