Monday, June 9, 2014

Today's transformations...

So, I was very productive today on a creative level. Those are all my flea market finds of this morning, and when I find something, I want to get it done to add it to the house. And mostly, I have a rough idea of what I want to do with a piece.

The vanity piece turned out nicely in a mix of Louis Blue and Emperiors Silk. I'm glad that I finally get into the distressing thing more, I used to be shy of distressing, but do it more and more. I wanted such a piece forever, and while the Country Grey didn't work out, it blends nicely with my vanity table now. That one was done in Emile and Old Violet and Country Grey.

The french dish track was done in Provence with dark wax and a bit of decoupage. I love how the evening sun gives it a certain glow. Provence in the evening sun is just really stunningly pretty. It's a great color during day too, but gets extra ooomph in the evening sun.

I also painted the blue pitcher and golden picture frame in Provence.

And now, I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow it's back to work for me, but I had a fabulous creative vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment